Teacher - Long Melford Primary School
- Position Type: Teacher
- Pay Range: M1 – M6
- Position Start Date: 01/01/2024
- Contract Type: Full Time (Job share will be considered)
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Application Close: 5.00pm Tuesday 10th October 2023
- Date of Interview: Week beginning 16th October 2023
LONG MELFORD CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
At Long Melford Primary School and Nursery we are looking for someone special to join our caring, enthusiastic and hard-working team who are passionate about giving our children the best opportunities.
If you are at the beginning or early stages of your career, or looking to develop early leadership skills, we can offer you the support and challenge that you need to be successful.
This post is to join our Lower Key Stage 2 team. We can offer: -
- A welcoming and caring school where everyone is valued
- Dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and enterprising children
- A stimulating and well-resourced, working environment
- A commitment to quality CPD
- Great support from the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Multi-Academy Trust
Long Melford Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks will be required.
Long Melford Church of England Primary School is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
Headteacher Nacton CofE Primary School
Required from January 2024
L8 – L14 £52,659- £61,042
We are seeking to recruit a Headteacher who can inspire educational achievement at our popular and welcoming village school.
The successful candidate will:
- be committed to a powerful, creative curriculum
- lead and develop new and existing staff
- build on our current strengths to address future challenges
- Have a desire to stay close to the classroom
Our school has:
- high aspirations for all our children
- committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- support and collaboration through our Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust
- a beautiful village location near Ipswich and the Suffolk coast
For further information please see our school website: www.nacton.suffolk.sch.uk
For an informal discussion, please contact Heather Hann, Head of School Improvement on 07879 472257 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an informal visit please contact the school on 01473 659370.
For further details and an information pack please contact the Headteacher Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01473 263943.
Closing date: 2 October 2023 at 12 noon
Interview dates: 12/13 October 2023
Nacton Church of England Primary School
Ipswich IP10 0EU
Tel: 01473 659370
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Download DMAT Teacher Applicaton form here
Download Teacher Application guidance here
Download DMAT Support Staff Application form here
Download Support Staff Application Guidance here
Download Criminal Self-Declaration form here
Download Reference Request pro-forma here